Products and Services
- Protected Cultivation System
- Poly House: A Polyhouse is a specially constructed structure like a building for growing plants under controlled conditions. It is covered with transparent material as such permits entry of natural light
- Hi Tech Green House: Greenhouses are frames of inflated structure covered with a transparent material in which crops are grown under controlled environment conditions. Greenhouse cultivation as well as other modes of controlled environment cultivation have been evolved to create favourable micro-climates, which favours the crop production could be possible all through the year or part of the year as required. Greenhouses and other technologies for controlled environment plant production are associated with the off-season production of ornamentals and foods of high value in cold climate areas where outdoor production is not possible. The primary environmental parameter traditionally controlled is temperature, usually providing heat to overcome extreme cold conditions. However, environmental control can also include cooling to mitigate excessive temperatures, light control either shading or adding supplemental light, carbon dioxide levels, relative humidity, water, plant nutrients and pest control.
- Net House: A Shade house is a structure enclosed by agro nets or any other woven material to allow required sunlight, moisture and air to pass through the gaps. It creates an appropriate micro climate conducive to the plant growth. It is also referred as shade net house or net house.
- NFT System: The N.F.T. system (Nutrient Film Technique) is quite popular with home hydroponic growers as well. Mainly because of it's fairly simple design. However, N.F.T. systems are best suited for, and most commonly used for growing smaller quick growing plants like different types of lettuce.
- Dutch Bucket System: The Dutch bucket system gives you flexibility in design and size. You can configure the system to fit a rather small space in your greenhouse. The system can easily cater for a few to numerous big fruiting plants, which you can plant in the greenhouse for a couple of months up to one year.
- High Quality Seeds: Seed is a basic input in agriculture. Strictly speaking seed is an embryo, a living organism embedded in the supporting or the food storage tissue. In seed, the importance is given to the biological existence whereas; in grain the importance is given to the supporting tissue the economic produce.
- Importance of quality seed
- Ensures genetic and physical purity of the crops
- Gives desired plant population
- Capacity to withstand the adverse conditions
- Seedlings produced will be more vigorous, fast growing and can resist pest and disease incidence to certain extent
- Ensures uniform growth and maturity
- Development of root system will be more efficient that aids absorption of nutrients efficiently and result in higher yield.
- It will respond well to added fertilizer and other inputs.
- Good quality seeds of improved varieties ensure higher yield at least 10 – 12%.
- Fertilizers: Fertilizer, natural or artificial substance containing the chemical elements that improve growth and productiveness of plants. Fertilizers enhance the natural fertility of the soil or replace the chemical elements taken from the soil by previous crops.
- Bio-fertilizers: Bio fertilizers are the substance that contains microorganism’s living or latent cells. Bio fertilizers increases the nutrients of host plants when applied to their seeds, plant surface or soil by colonizing the rhizosphere of the plant. Bio fertilizers are more cost-effective as compared to chemical fertilizer.
Copyright © Surja Ventures 2018. All Rights Reserved | Design by SEO Company Dehradun